Here are the nine steps that most buyers take:
1) Contact Land22 to discuss the offer you’re considering. The fastest and most reliable way to reach us is by e-mail. Or you can call ((971) 206-9822 Monday-Friday 9-5. Tell us the price you’re thinking about, whether or not you are offering all cash, and the length of escrow you’re contemplating (e.g., 21 days?). If your offer is reasonable, and we feel the seller may respond to your offer with an acceptance or counteroffer, we will prepare your written offer for you.
2) To help us prepare your offer, we will request that you send us some information. These items include: The name(s) of everyone who will be on title, your mailing address, and your phone number. To minimize error, please e-mail this information to us.
3) We will prepare your offer and e-mail it to you in DocuSign. You will sign the offer electronically by clicking. It’s easy to use DocuSign and anyone can do it with no experience or special software. If you do not have access to e-mail, we will fax or mail your offer to you for signature. All buyers who plan to be on title must sign the offer.
4) We will present your offer to the seller. When the seller replies with a decision we will contact you and let you know.
5) If the seller accepts your offer, we will open escrow and give you the mailing address for escrow.
6) You will mail a small earnest money deposit directly to escrow, payable to escrow. This initial deposit can be in the form of a personal check.
7) The escrow officer will mail you documents to sign and mail back to escrow. Or you can arrange directly with escrow to go sign in person if you wish.
8) A few days before closing, escrow will ask you for the additional funds. At closing, funds must be in the form of a cashier’s check or bank wire (no personal checks at closing).
9) Escrow will close, your ownership will be recorded with the county, and you will own the parcel. Land22 will inform you when escrow officially closes.